Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Saturday, March 31, 2018

Is there a really well documented, scientifical study of UFOs?

Hi everyone. This is my first post here, though I've been subscribed for sometime. I am looking for an independently study done in a scientific way and rigorous research about an UFO case, it can be from anybody or any case in particular. Is there such a one in existance? I know from several from the government but I feel skeptical about those since I believe they are always done from a biased point of view assuming from the start that aliens cannot exist and honestly I don't value a single thing from TV documentaries about UFOs.

I really do want to believe however, I have never found something that is rigourous enough or well documented enough to make me do it completly.



Submitted March 31, 2018 at 05:16PM by lolenzio https://ift.tt/2pUewMQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.