Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, March 25, 2018

Roswell Incident Research Paper

Hey y'all,

I've been assigned to write a research paper on the Roswell Incident for my English class, and decided I would reach out to you guys for any interesting or substantial information. The information can be anything from scholarly journals to a forum where the topic is discussed. It also doesn't need to be correct, as the paper is just fleshing out all the possible theories!

Thanks in advance!



Submitted March 25, 2018 at 10:57PM by fullcontactgolf https://ift.tt/2pGclfD

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.