Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

We're All Genetically Altered and Part of a Larger Inter-dimensional / Intergalactic Reality

I've tried to look at this paradigm from as many angles as possible -- accepting many things to be true at once.

  1. There is a fundamental consciousness energy field. It's the bedrock of our reality. Period.

  2. We are part of a long line of beings which have evolved on different planets and have been "toyed with" by more highly evolved species.

  3. Humanity has been genetically altered. All of it. Our history has been altered. Our destiny is being shaped by higher order beings.

  4. There are segments of humanity and individuals who are a part of this conspiracy. On "both" sides of it.

  5. It seems that there is some "rule" in play on our planet, lest we be completely destroyed?

  6. There are aspects of our reality that can be completely broken in someway -- the "paranormal" in every other respect.

I've gotten about this far.



Submitted March 28, 2018 at 07:50PM by -soulking https://ift.tt/2GD9zSU

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.