Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Saturday, March 31, 2018

Why cant muslims eat pigs and can dogs sense reptilians?

So in the koran or bible there is always a reason for why they put certain things in there. Like for example they have demons which would mean reptilians or aliens etc. So why cant muslims eat pigs? It has to be a real good reason. Becuase they didnt just put that in the koran for no reason. So there gotta be something with pigs that can cause harm to a human.....?

Also since reptilians aliens can go inside or transform into humans.. Wouldnt it be sensible to have a dog with you so they can detect them? Have you guys seen the queen elizabeth horse video where she goes near a horse and the horse freaks out , it senses what she really is , maybe thats where the saying dogs are mans best friend comes from. just 2 things I wanted to get out of me.



Submitted March 31, 2018 at 12:37PM by fatass90 https://ift.tt/2GL5wUw

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.