Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, April 1, 2018

Buddha's mention of extraterrestrials

I know many of you guys on this sub are probably skeptical, especially when it comes to religion or spirituality. But I think this piece of information would be interesting for those who are into aliens. The Buddha says in every galaxy there are at least four planets inhibited by intelligent beings. And ours has four of these planets including our Earth. Intelligent beings in the other three planets have different face-shapes than ours. The Buddha described them as having crescent, round, and square shaped-faces respectively. They also have longer longevity than us. In one of these planets, people can live up to a thousand years. According to the Buddha, these humanlike beings in the three planets are more developed emotionally and spiritually than we are. Compared to us, they have significantly less amount of negative emotions like hatred, jealousy, and anger. I wish I could provide you guys with a link or something. But the source is in my language. Again, this post is not to convince anyone. Just thought it would be interesting to post here. While not totally convinced myself, I still think it is fascinating.



Submitted April 01, 2018 at 04:44AM by Freak1213 https://ift.tt/2Gs0jOe

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.