Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, April 29, 2018

Dream visits??

Alright, I've had a few dreams about aliens and UFOs. Mostly they are of me hiding from them. Although I know in my head that they already "know" where I am. I feel like they are looking for me while also invading the area I'm currently at in my dream. One is still so much more vivid than the rest. I was in a large town (not one I've ever lived or familiar with) or a small city. Anyway, so I'm hiding between two buildings and I see one fly by, it was black and more circular shaped.. Back up and somehow let's me know "I know your there" and keeps going. All while in the distance I'm seeing several others attacking the city/town. They were diffrent shapes and designs of them. One in particular was the 'popular' saucer shape, only it was tilted sideways like a Ferris wheel 🎡 rotating on its side with what looked like lasers shooting out of it at the town, destroying buildings. I was terrified. Then all of a sudden the black one came back and slowly moved over me so that I was directly below it..... And I woke up........ Now I don't watch syfy movies or alien movies, so I don't know how my brain could make up such a detailed dream as this one??? I know I'm not crazy, but I wonder if there's some sort of connection going on. Can they contact you through dreams? Any responses are welcome. Good or bad just interested in opinions.



Submitted April 29, 2018 at 12:41PM by misscorrie123 https://ift.tt/2HEoKbR

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.