Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Monday, April 30, 2018

Turning a NASA internship into a career

Hi all. I have an internship this summer at Goddard and I couldn’t be more excited. I know some of you on this sub had an internship and eventually landed a job at NASA (or another aerospace company). Does anyone have advice or suggestions on how I can use this opportunity to do the same, or at least put myself in a good position to? I am set on working in the space industry and hope my internship can help launch a career.



Submitted April 30, 2018 at 03:21PM by Reverie_39 https://ift.tt/2HClO3o

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.