Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Thursday, April 26, 2018

Unexplainable lights at night coming through my windows

I live in Florida with my girlfriend, we own a barn with 6 acres of land. Between our pastures are woods and houses a couple 1000 feet away, so no light from them can reach us. We live on a dirt road with no street lights. So at night time it is very dark on our property. The past few nights when I go to bed around 12-1 am I’ve been seeing these bright lights coming through our windows, the first time it happened I thought it was someone snooping around trying to break in. I grabbed my rifle and went to the window to see who or what it was, there was nothing. I went outside to see if it was maybe a car or something but there was nothing. A few nights later around the same time I was laying in bed and saw the same lights much brighter shinning in our bedroom windows. I shot out of bed again to see what it was and there was nothing. I cannot explain how this is happening. Following this the past few nights I’ve woke up with these red dots on my wrist and ankles (not bug bites). With these lights i have noticed there is this strange vibration or humming sound... can anyone explain this to me? (Our bedroom is not on the ground floor, we are on the second) i cannot explain how this is happening. Any thoughts or suggestions, the lights are very bright and it’s not one solid beam, I’ve seen 3.



Submitted April 26, 2018 at 01:45PM by Celestial_Void https://ift.tt/2HrxFRI

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.