Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Monday, May 21, 2018

Help me determine what job I want?

So I've always known my ultimate goal is to be an astronaut (obviously), but I know that's ambitious so I'm not counting on it.

What I did was determine the best paths to potentially becoming one, and then majored in the one I figured could have enjoyable backup job options.

I chose Electrical and Computer Engineering and am currently transitioning into my second year.

To elaborate, my main desire in life is to learn about the mysteries of space even though I'm aware they won't be as exciting as pop culture makes it seem. At least not in our current time.

So assuming I'm not able to use my degree to travel to space, what jobs should I aim for that are achievable with my respective degree and that is close to my desire? Preferably with NASA or SpaceX.

Side note: my backup backup plan is to use my degree to work with a major electronics company, but I'm already solid on what I'd want to do if I have to resort to that path.



Submitted May 21, 2018 at 05:56AM by Mazzagatti2 https://ift.tt/2rW9v7e

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.