Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Monday, May 21, 2018

If you're abducted, should be scared or panic?

I'm almost positive I was abducted as a child, but I can't remember anything too well. One of my biggest fears has been, and probably always will be, aliens. Let's say I was to be abducted tonight, should I be scared of it, embrace it, or be neutral and just go with it if there's nothing I can do? Edit: I think a better question would be is there valid reason to be scared? Are they just being curious with abductions or is there malicious intent?



Submitted May 21, 2018 at 01:22PM by sobershelby https://ift.tt/2IyWL1z

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.