Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

My Experience. Input Needed

Me and My girl friend were asleep. It was about 3am at night. I was on the Left side and she was on the right. I was abruptly awoken by our dog making a growling noise, which was very strange because he never does. He was not in bed with us, he was on the floor. I open my eyes and there is a grey body about 6 feet tall, with black eyes standing on my girl friends side of the bed looking over at me. I was frozen in fear my girlfriend did not get woken up by the sound from the dog. I closed my eyes for what seemed like 30mins or more hoping the being would leave. When I opened my eyes it was gone. I was very shaken by this experience. Am I crazy has anyone else experienced anything like this?



Submitted May 23, 2018 at 01:48AM by RandomGuyBestBuy https://ift.tt/2GJdZU6

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.