Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Monday, June 18, 2018

Alien culture on Earth

So barring the obvious, religious freak out, panic, strain on resources, issues with disease and sickness, war, etc, how do you think the general population would handle unequivocal proof of nonhuman sentient life on Earth? Like, an alien just works at your corner store now levels of proof?

(I apologize if this isn't totally the right sub for such a question/discussion, there's not a lot of rules to go off of)



Submitted June 18, 2018 at 06:04AM by nonplussedbatman https://ift.tt/2JKJV0J

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.