Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, June 17, 2018

Anyone think about being the one to make alien contact first?

Okay unfortunately I couldn't smash a ton of information into the title and so it's kind of missing a lot of context. Let's bypass some of the obvious arguments, such as (there has already been a first contact, Aliens created us, etc.) The context is hypothetical: Contact has yet to have been made but looking at the state of our planet and the nature of human beings, you're worried about the possibilities and feel like you should be the one to first make contact. Also, for extreme convenience you are able to communicate with this alien, they are able to interpret and mimic speech.

Anyone thought about it before? I've thought about it a lot. When introducing your species to another aliens, you had better be one fucking savvy cookie. The safest assumption would be to assume that they are vastly superior to us, likely in more ways we could even comprehend. At least, that would be the safest precaution to make. In a conflict against a true unknown, hostility or aggression is unthinkable. On an intellectual level, again they are likely on an entirely different level. Their technology will assuredly be leaps and bounds beyond our imagination, so in their eyes our intelligence is likely insectual (that is a word now). However, luckily we are spiritual beings so that gives us skin in the game. Where we lack in perception and intelligence we have intuition. Which brings me to my next bit. I'd speak about our sun, the evolution of cells on earth, animals, eventually get to humans. I'd speak on our past, the things mankind has done to itself and the earth. Tie it back in with human physiology and psychology, how our brains function, the ego. Finally on the spectrum of human conscious, from the sleepers to the awakened. After providing an informative evaluation, assuming they don't know everything already, and under the assumption I've sold myself as a neutral individual I would ask about the things outside the reach of human beings. I mean a fucking lot of questions. After having a better understand of the bigger picture at large I would offer advice as to how best deal with our species. In explaining how primitive men are even still, any sharing of technology could be and likely would be disastrous. So don't do that, yeah in fact give us nothing please. We will turn it either into a profit or a weapon. The next part I think some of you guys would like. I would ask if there are any other species similar to or relative to humans. If there was I would try to develop a means for finding out what those other civilizations were like and under the pretense there was a legitimate alternative for humankind I would try to arrange some sort of migration. I know, I'm a fucking greedy ass human and am trying to do TOO MUCH. But who wouldn't mind getting the fuck off this egotistical ridden shithole realm of indulgences and torture, pleasure and pain. Let the vain beasts fight amongst themselves for eternity or until self destruction, I however shall take my place in the realm of intellectual sophistication. Spend the rest of my days purifying myself via meditation, die, reincarnate in NEW LOCAL SPACE DOMAIN. Respawn complete, new server. Planet name: Not fucking earth, population: +1 not fucking earthian. Okay official end of thread. Sorry the emotions I was feeling varied greatly from start to end of writing this. Sometimes serious, sometimes making dumb jokes but still I'm curious if anyone else has entertained this thought before in there own way. Okay you don't have to read any more.

Unofficial ending, Reader beware (absurdity): Alright, the quest continues. We've respawned in our new world and unless everything is super sick, I'm already over it. --> Time to get an advanced spacecraft that can do space coordinate translations. Thats right boys and girls, a quantum engine. And with that, we've unlocked our secret alternate ending. With the full expansion of the universe mapped already, I send the ship well outside the range of the universe, deep into the abyss of nothingness. Now die, again. The deep loving embrace of the void mother. No more illusions, no more suffering. Just a small particle of energy resonating what ... seems to be that super dope ass trap song you once heard, no shit? Oh man, that was like really abstract eh? Like some Japanese plot twist type shit x).



Submitted June 17, 2018 at 04:41AM by relapzed https://ift.tt/2t5Pz3l

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.