Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Carol Rosin fake alien invasion

Carol Rosin says there is gonna be a fake alien invasion and that is the elites last play, wonder what happens next? Even there is a illuminati card game with the fake alien invasion from 90's. Trump recently announced a Space Force, could this ''alien invasion'' be happening soon? would be odd if as they created an space force a few months or years later the alien attack happens, that would make me think ''yeah that was planned''. I think the fake alien attack might happen in like 20+ years so nobody will find it suspicious.

On an unrelated note: I think Carol Rosin is an alien, I mean look at how young she looks! Shes 74 but looks 40... I think she was sent here to help us or something. Maybe she is half human and half alien, created by the Nordic aliens?

Video interview with Carol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP8ftWzFYI4&t



Submitted June 20, 2018 at 07:35AM by fatass90 https://ift.tt/2yxMGxA

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.