Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, June 24, 2018

Future of Space Shuttle Endeavour

Hey all, I assume this is the best place to discuss this. I was watching some videos about Endeavour recently and I’ve even been out to LA to see it, but has there been any update from California Science Center on the new air and space center? All I can find online is that the date has been pushed back and they have had a little trouble getting funding but aside from that, there have been no updates about Samuel Oschin Air and Space and Endeavour’s mating to the SRBs and Main Fuel Tank. I think it’s important to recognize that it’s been 7 YEARS since STS -134 and Endeavour is still not in her permanent display. She’s been on temporary display this entire time. It’s better that it’s somewhere safe then not at all, but is there any update on the progress? I know they’ve opened her up in the past few years and even removed some tanks for the ISS but when will it simply be over and completely done with?

If you guys know anything I’d love to hear about what’s been up recently at the California Science Center. Thanks.



Submitted June 24, 2018 at 02:27PM by DiskOperatingSystem_ https://ift.tt/2K8noes

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.