Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

mind-connection to stuff you control

i feel like there is a mind connection and depending how your brain works say you play a game the game will react differently due to the chemistry of your brain. Thats why I believe some people are more lucky than others due to their strong mind-connection. They get more rare stuff in games becuase of their brain chemistry. I think it has to do with chemistry and the brain how strong your mind aurora/vibration/frequency whatever is but that is impossible to know.



Submitted June 26, 2018 at 03:39AM by runescape2004 https://ift.tt/2MW7Bxc

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.