Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Thursday, June 21, 2018

Mod Recruitment Post

I would like to add up to ten new mods for this sub. Tell us why you should be one of them. Mods of major subs need not apply. Recruiting fresh grassroots only.

Edit: I'm going to change the nature of this sub to something more resembling an IRC chatroom, message board, facebook group, or major MMORPG guild since that is where most of my experience is, and why should Reddit be any different? spez: Hell, if I have to I'll just bring in some of my facebook, IRC, guild mods over to do this to, so either way, whatever. Plus, I'm pretty hands off and mods should be sourced locally to people who actually love this stuff as much or more than even I do. I have way more important things to do in life, so as I've announced dozens of times, if someone actually associated with this show wants to take over this subreddit, I'll be happy to hand it over and remove myself.

Otherwise, I'll want some people to advertise the guild... cough... I mean subreddit's presence and recruit. Probably want some OCD fuck who constantly wants to refresh every conversation so people won't whine about why I'm not taking their side in some discussion.

Also the asshole officer / mod guy who likes to ban people for trivial shit and then overturn the ban 5 minutes later is a must.

Also, we probably need the girl who wants to be the center of attention and go to all of the raids but is really terrible but never shuts up in discord but forces everyone to adjust so that she can get carried.

... I don't think we need class officers or someone to review the parse data and logs every day and grill people who aren't min-maxing so we should be good there.

Anyways, that should spice things up a bit. I'll check in to see how things look whenever I'm done leveling an alt or watching an anime on crunchyroll or whatever because my wife doesn't want me to spend my time on reddit when I get home from work.

If you can't relate, then don't bother applying. I'd like to say bachelor's degree and full time jobs. Imagine its the guild Ains Ooal Gown and my mods should all have Dragon Blood and a life. Students should be studying and trying to go out with the Student Council President, not dicking around on reddit, so consider yourselves cut.



Submitted June 20, 2018 at 11:35PM by orrery https://ift.tt/2tue8Xg

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.