Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Friday, June 1, 2018

My Theory About Aliens

I believe in aliens and their existence fascinates me. It also puzzles my mind. But one day, I was thinking about it and fuck.

I believe that aliens are humans but from another dimension. They look different from us because of some mutation shit that happened because of a nuclear war or something. I believe that UFOs are time machines and they visit us here to warn us or maybe even change the future. Maybe they wanted the mutation fuck-up to not occur and that's why they're visiting and abducting random people to do it for them.



Submitted June 01, 2018 at 04:33AM by schrmg https://ift.tt/2JmjGN6

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.