Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Friday, July 27, 2018

Alien Story

A while ago I spent the night with my family at my parents' good friends' house. They've known them for at least 30 years. These friends live way out in the country. Like, WAY out. About 50 miles from their nearest neighbor. Anyway, we spent the night. Before we went to bed, we chatted a while. I don't remember how we got on the subject of aliens, but we did. The husband told us the story of his encounter with aliens.

At about 1:00 in the morning, he got up to get a drink of water. He walked to the kitchen. Right next to the kitchen is this huge sliding glass door. The curtains were open. He said as he passed by, he was compelled to look out the door. Right as he did, the sky lit up. He said it was as if someone had turned on a giant lamp. It was bright as day. In fact, even brighter. He ran to get his wife, and they looked together. After about a minute, the light went away, as fast as it had come. They were about to go back to bed, when the husband saw something flying incredibly fast into the night.

I know this is a story, and I didn't technically witness anything myself, so it technically could be fake, but I know this couple would never lie.



Submitted July 28, 2018 at 12:37AM by Stampyfan16 https://ift.tt/2LUHTs8

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.