Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Thursday, July 26, 2018

Am I going crazy...?

First off, I don't know if this is the right subreddit to post this here. But it has aliens, so... I would also like to apologize for some bad english (I am not a native speaker).

So I had two dreams about aliens recently. One was a few days ago and one was last night. Dreams play a big role in my life. I sometimes preddict things thanks to my dreams (but that's a whole different story). And now to the dreams. As I said this first one happened a few days ago. I was at my grandma's house and there was a lot of people (which is not common). I soon realized that they were not people, but aliens. They had white clothes with a silvery shine and black belts. I think that they all had blue eyes and blonde or brown hair. Both women and men and they looked humanoid. They gave me this strange drink. It reminded me of a smoothie. It was dark green with some bits in it. I drank it without hasitation. Just after I did it they took some of my blood from both of my hands (like a doctor would do when he needs to run some blood tests). The second dream was a bit different. This time they gave me two "smoothies". One was brown and the other was white. It had the same consistency as the green one. I drank it. And they took my blood again. But this time they took it from palms of my hands. Also, the blood was taken by a different alien. I think his name was Calius or something. He had some difficulties and so he had to take blood from one of my hands again. And that time I noticed that my blood was brown. I asked him about that and he answered something with a transformation and that I am "the one". In both dreams they left almost imidietely after they took my blood. Did they gave me "smoothies" to transform me into them? I know this is weird and a lot of people will tell me that it's "just a dream" but this one was different. I don't remember tastes from my dreams. I did this time. It was more real than the other dreams I had that night. It left a strange feeling when I woke up and I the dream returned. Am I going crazy? Was this really "just a dream"? Was it a contact?



Submitted July 26, 2018 at 08:16AM by AstroMaia https://ift.tt/2uWZ2er

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.