Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Friday, July 27, 2018

Anyone know of any Alien Abduction movies that are any good?

I know this is a matter of opinion but the only good Alien Abduction movies that I have seen are Fire in the Sky, Communion, & Dark Skies. Does anyone know of any others? I have also seen the one (cant remember the name but it was a made for tv movie with the girl from Full House in it) & the miniseries Taken & Intruders. Looking for more as long as it isn't "found footage" crap...



Submitted July 27, 2018 at 03:05PM by VollmerLV426 https://ift.tt/2AqKdpF

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.