Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Creepy stuffs.

Beginning on July 22nd at two am a red orb with a red tail and a red dome around it was spotted by my sisters, her fiancé, and the guy who is currently living with us. It appeared as if it was was a comet in the sky, but a few moments later the colors changed to green, then to white. This is when I was awoken to run out to watch for a long minute and a half or so of this red dot with a white tale and dome around it glide across the sky going in a complete different direction then what it started off with. After about a minute or so of me being out side the dome and tail began to fade and it became just a small red dot in the sky floating, it then changed colors, lime green, bright purple, disappeared, reappeared, and repeated that once more before vanishing for good. Once the red orb way out in the sky vanished, just over a bridge by my house a massive red hazey ball flashed over the bridge not too high from it about three times. After the ball of light flashed a drone with a single red light on it flew by and seemingly disappeared (honestly we were all pretty shook we could have just not been paying attention on that one.) But it had traveled some distance before we no longer seen it. All while all of this is happening there's not a single sound, not a cricket, not a car, not a plane. (I live by a busy road and an international airport.) Just after the drone flew past is when activity began again. Later this night we got hit by a really bad storm that ended up taking out our power, we didn't loose power during hurricane Irma. / During the day before I had lost power I had woken up and began looking for videos of space debris and meteors entering the atmosphere and none of the pictures or videos seemed to compare to what I had seen. I however found a video most similar to what I seen, which took place in a city just north west of where I live, that had taken place three years ago on July 23rd. /July 23 3-4am ish My younger brother and mother were on the way to the beach to see the sunrise when my brother asked my mom to stop the car, what my brother had seen was a red dot with a dome around it that he watched for at least thirty seconds before it stopped which he managed to take a picture of it just as the red dot. /July 24th about 2am Once again my sister, her fiancé, the guy, and I were sitting on my living room couch playing video games when all of the sudden my dogs decided to go off barking and what we thought was run up to the door when in reality our dogs had just ran out side of the door which just seconds prior had been completely locked. Like I tried explaining what could be going on, I'd like to find that it's not actually aliens, still need to do more research.



Submitted July 24, 2018 at 03:46AM by NuhhSir https://ift.tt/2NHJx0v

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.