Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Need help finding a gift for an alien enthusiast

I have a huge crush on a girl at work and she’s very interested in aliens, conspiracies, and paranormal activity. She’s invited me over a few times to sit at the edge of her driveway and look up at the stars and talk about what could be out there. We’re both leaving soon- her to school and me to a new job, but I wanted to get her a parting gift for all the great conversations. Any recommendations for a good book or something similar?



Submitted July 31, 2018 at 06:50PM by nagasakinitemare https://ift.tt/2voFBKO

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.