Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Why do people say humans would be like ants to aliens?

So I understand that even a small difference in intelligence would actually be huge, but isn't there an intelligence floor? If you're able to communicate with another species, using a complex vocab and grammar system, shouldn't we just be another intelligent species of lesser intellect?

Also it's just funny that when posting on this sub my tab says "submit to aliens"... subliminal messaging?



Submitted July 25, 2018 at 02:28PM by SkyDesigner https://ift.tt/2LMbofv

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.