Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, September 30, 2018

Has anyone had this happen to them before

Bassically i read a thread that talked about seeing an alienish figure and here is my experience. i was around 7 to 9ish. I was at my grandparents house whoch is a very big house and i was laying i bed on the second floor. It started raining earlyer thay nighr and hadnt stopped so it was very relaxing and that was around the time i stopped using a nightlight. All the sudden i see a blue flash of lightning and what i see on the very left side of the windows was about a 1.40m or about 5 to 5 and a half feet tall, ot looked like it was waving or doing somethong with its right arm. To be 100 with you i fucking screamed loud as shit and my grandad came in and i told him what i saw and nothing was their(it was behind the white curtains i have their). Realisticly i know i was asleep and i dont know how the fuck itd get up their because yhe lowest point of the roof was about 12 feet up or about 6 meters or so. And more of a description of what i remember was it had very thin arms, a thinner body, and a bigger rouded head. I hope some one can tell me something about this.



Submitted September 30, 2018 at 01:03PM by iireznof https://ift.tt/2Qp2GpJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.