Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, September 30, 2018

Space Nomads, a [fictional] space travel tour agency of the future

I want to travel to space. ๐Ÿš€ ๐Ÿ’ซ

So I made a space travel tour agency to start taking bookings...... hah just kidding! More like to play pretend and show what it's like to book a vacation in >2030s to the Moon, Mars & beyond. I was inspired by the recent SpaceX announcement of sending private citizens to orbit the Moon. Had great fun creating from pure imagination and a sense of wonder, for the stars.

Thought of sharing this with the space nerds here! ๐Ÿ˜ I tried to make the space tour packages as factual and grounded in actual NASA space missions/research as possible, while being accessible to non-technical folks. What do you guys think?

More details here ๐Ÿ‘‡

https://www.producthunt.com/posts/space-nomads



Submitted September 30, 2018 at 09:46AM by jasonleow https://ift.tt/2OZpHzb

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.