Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Credible scientists who believe in UFOs?

Are there any credible scientists that believe in UFOs (alien ships visiting earth)?

I recall Michio Kaku was very open to the prospect but he could be saying it to boost his celebrity (who knows).

I would imagine that while there are likely no civilisations within our radio bubble that ships or probes may have detected them but then again we’ve only been pumping them out for ~100 years which is not even a blip in time.



Submitted October 30, 2018 at 09:20PM by charlesinc https://ift.tt/2PyOSvY

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.