Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Monday, October 22, 2018

Dun dun daaaaaa

Okay so like I know that there are many, many people on this earth that believe in one living race and that would be humans.

And this understandable as we have never actually seen physical proof of extraterrestrial beings, but think about it, the galaxy goes on for miles and miles. There are galaxies in galaxies, who knows how many planets are out there.

How can we possibly be the only living things in the entire universe.

But everyone is entitled to their own opinion, yours might not match one and thats okay.

But I personally think that there is something more than us.



Submitted October 22, 2018 at 06:09PM by Legalizeart https://ift.tt/2OHKVWc

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.