Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Flight Surgeon Job Enquiry

As a potential physician starting medical school soon, my goal is to become board certified as an emergency medicine physician, however I ultimately would like to do a residency in aerospace medicine (thus achieving double board certification) and work as a NASA flight surgeon.

My question relates to the work balance a flight surgeon has in terms of practicing both their specialties. The only example I could find that is relevant to my two specialties I would like to practice pertains to astronaut Kjell Lindgren who was a NASA flight surgeon prior to his selection.

Does anyone have any information or would be able to ask someone they know how they balance the two, as I would love to be NASA flight surgeon but I wouldn't want to totally give up being an emergency medicine physician as that is the primary reason I am pursuing medical school.



Submitted October 31, 2018 at 07:07PM by MedStudent-96 https://ift.tt/2qlIj1r

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.