Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

GOLD PLATED Orb/Spaceship?

I just got done watching a video about dimensions. It was in awe when he explained 4th-dimensional beings being able to appear and disappear in the blink of an eye. It reminded me, a few years back i was walking around my neighborhood at night with a few friends, when out of nowhere a huge GOLDEN ORB appeared. I became emotional, almost hysterical to what I was seeing. Unreal, unfathomable, it seemed to be as big as the sun, but almost touching the earth. Gold, plated mirrors, almost like a disco ball. I wish what I was was not real but the others with me confirmed. And once it was out of sight, it disappeared completely. I ran back to the same position and it was nowhere to be found. Freaked out, my only thought was... UFO. Has anyone else seen this same GOLD PLATED ORB at night?



Submitted October 24, 2018 at 02:14AM by SachiDaSavage https://ift.tt/2q8x10D

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.