Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Monday, October 22, 2018

Is this a glitch or a cigar shaped UFO?

So I know of those infamous cigar shaped classic UFO types that you often see in black and white photos. Now I may have just seen in a third party live stream of the Earth from space from the NASA ISS live stream. They show a second camera that the official NASA live stream doesn't show sometimes. This live stream camera 2 showed a really strange frame. The camera was moving up and down then suddenly jumped to this frame, caught this image, and jumped back. I managed to grab a screen shot of what appears to be a vertical cigar shaped UFO seemingly floating in the abyss of space. I don't know if it's space junk or built by NASA. Maybe it is a normal satelite but it looks like one of those typical cigar-shaped UFOs to me. What do you think? Is it a legit spacecraft or just space junk or a glitch?

https://reddit.com/link/9qfspy/video/7u86skd1rrt11/player

Possible UFO in Cam-2



Submitted October 22, 2018 at 01:08PM by space0watch https://ift.tt/2CyR0Np

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.