Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Possibly Two UFOs: One is Disc Shaped with a Pattern and One is Cross Shaped seen during ISS Live Stream!

So I was watching the ISS live stream again and I saw two objects that do not look like part of the ISS that I have seen at least. Though it could be the ISS or space junk. Could also simply be radiation corrupting the feed as seems apparent. But these objects went by really fast in this clip and I had to slow down the feed to the slowest possible speed to see it. The encircled objects in the bottom left square (CAM-2) contains two UFOs. One is disc shaped or an orb or sphere and has a pattern on its side. There are a few other artefacts next to it and I don't know if they are part of the UFO or different UFOs or just corruption or space junk. I think the disc shape might possibly be a disc shaped UFO because it looks like an actual 3 dimensional object with a pattern and form. The other one might just be radiation or something but has a cross like shape. I dimmed the exposure to make them easier to see. Any thoughts? Probably nothing but I thought they were kind of cool nonetheless. You may have to download the pics and zoom in to see them clearly. If I enhance it anymore it would be hard to see them. They are circled in white to stand out more clearly.

https://i.redd.it/t4amiqyu73u11.png

https://i.redd.it/vyzdhpyu73u11.png



Submitted October 24, 2018 at 03:41AM by space0watch https://ift.tt/2PRai4p

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.