Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

I know it's only one pile on the garbage mountain but we have to collectively add these together because that is part of the message they're sending us

https://uploadfiles.io/7ybt6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIRWXwnNTgk

cockiness in my voice was building up towards the punch line of emptiness in space.

I got vaguely nervous after the cymbals came and couldn't keep in synch and became tone-deaf but did my best to stay in character.

< >

First demo. Won't need to make a song about but if i did i'd take away one line and this line too "but dont you know we've thinked about controll and stuff you should know... and "we can be friends today and ever end"

Something like this:

"where floating around.. in emptiness of space and dust and of particles we're already here we're never really there it's endless here in space and we know you must come out and play and cried but i now kny i felt was time, of space satisfied 10 000 years have come and by and i swimming around in here you know its time for me to go and we might just meet out there in space. And i go tonight we make a friend and sing a song of dust and of darkness we can never see what we've believed is real but dont you know. where floating around.. in emptiness of space and dust and of particles we're already here we're never really there it's endless here in space"



Submitted November 27, 2018 at 04:25PM by AuxzFury https://ift.tt/2DKIqeO

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.