Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Insight mission results: uplifting and disappointin same time. But still.

So probe landed yesterday, and it was quite emotional to me. I mean, no picture of what happening, forced to be immaginative. Although the fact an AI thing created by human can reach 20000( add zeros?) or about kmh, and safely land on a hostile planet, ( 50 meters...40...20..17 meter was woahhh), it was great. But... In the amount of informations, tons of TB this probe can collect, we got 1 photo full of dust, the first, and at this time 16.51 CET after 20 hs we got 2 other pics. So 20 hrs: 1,2,3 pics!? I dont asked pic of a martian, but still. keep it up.



Submitted November 27, 2018 at 11:05AM by claudioSMRun https://ift.tt/2DZSiCC

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.