Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Thursday, November 29, 2018

Internship for a software engineer.

I was curious about how competitive an internship would be for a software engineer at NASA would be. In terms of my qualifications: I am currently a computer science undergraduate skilled in Python, Java, C++, Php, and SQL, but I am also quite aware of how much I have to learn. My gpa isn't the best at the moment, being around 3.2, but my grades have skyrocketed in the most recent semester. Currently I am student teaching a class in python coding, and next semester I will learn the fundamental concepts of machine learning and work with a semi-internship where I build software to assist non-profit organizations. This internship offers a vast array of new classes. Do you believe that this experience will be enough for now? If I weren't to get an internship could I still be hired with enough work experience?



Submitted November 30, 2018 at 12:48AM by Tylation https://ift.tt/2DSYV8Y

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.