Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

What should I focus on if NASA interests me ? (Mechanical Engineering Student)

Hey guys,

I came to realization that space fascinates me. Since I was a kid, I would always want to look at the stars, understand aurora borealis and other interesting stuff like this. However, I somewhat put this to the side and started my studies in Mechanical Engineering. Now that time goes on, I start thinking I'm really interested in space and astrophysics.

As a Mechanical Engineer Student, what field should I focus on if I want to learn/explore more of our universe ?

Here's a list of the concentration I have at my university :

• Manufacturing Systems (Automated Production)

• Building Systems (HVAC)

• Conception of Mechanical Systems

• Material Conception (Research in new Matl.)

• Aerospace

• Health and Technology



Submitted November 27, 2018 at 08:56AM by worthy_sloth https://ift.tt/2Qkz0gV

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.