Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Saturday, December 29, 2018

Aliens would have a familiar form to humans

I think for a lifeform to do anything with its intelligence would need hands or the abilitity to hold, grip, write and make things. Having hands also opens doors for higher intelligence to contine developing as it lets us form a civilization which favors intelligence.

Put a human brain in a dog and you wouldn't get very far, that type of body isn't complementary to intelligence.

Aliens will probably not look very different from our general form



Submitted December 29, 2018 at 09:49AM by Nerdthrasher http://bit.ly/2GLN93a

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.