Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, December 30, 2018

Question about NASA earth satellite API

I’m using the NASA API which allows Long and Lat coordinates to be entered and results in a given satellite image. My question is, why are the images so blurry? I’m looking at my house and I can see the outline of the lake and such, yet it’s so pixelated. In addition I get error messages if I punch in a date past 2017-01-01, is there a capped date I can input?

Here’s the api I’m using: api.nasa.gov/planetary/earth/imagery?



Submitted December 30, 2018 at 06:35PM by kurotheactivist http://bit.ly/2CDXbPC

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.