Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Friday, December 28, 2018

What I don't understand about alients, what is stopping them from landing their ship in times square or any public location

Doesn't it seem crazy to you, that everything is so "controlled"? How is it, that every Alien interaction is only known NASA and the government. I've always wondered what is stopping aliens from landing in the middle of an extremely public place. When they are observing us it's not like they intend to only liaise with the government, how do they even know our hierarchy system. The other thing that confuses me is that aliens that are living in government camps or bases such as Area 51 why are they adhering or listening to the government when they are far more technologically superior there is no reason for them to listen to the government or to do exactly as the government says in remaining hidden. It just confuses me how every alien interaction is always top secret when in reality there is nothing stopping aliens coming to the public themselves. Theres countless times where people have reported seeing aliens and UFOs in extremely desolate areas like the country side in the United States. Why is it always in places that are remote and not public? Why dont aliens or UFOs do something public where the government and or media cant help but acknowledge their existence. The last incident of this was Roswell I guess?



Submitted December 28, 2018 at 10:14AM by MeetJym http://bit.ly/2EUvgxp

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.