Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Why Don't They Teach Us Physics?

I generally read about encounters going 1 of 3 ways and I know it doesnt cover every scenario but:

  1. Aliens say nothing and perform some sort of reproduction based operation

  2. The abductee is warned about climate change and us ruining the planet

  3. A message of coming in peace, doing nothing comprehensible and then leaving (more rare)

Why don't they ever enlighten people on open ended physics problems? There's so much we need to figure out in terms connecting General Relativity to Quantum Mechanics. So much left to answer about the nature of the Universe in general. So why do they only speak in laymen terms? Anyone can understand Global Warming? Why don't they abduct our brightest minds and relieve them of their hunt for unified knowledge? Or impart anything technical? Doesn't that sound suspicious to anyone? It would gain more credibility from the Science community perspective if abductees were told things they couldn't have possibly known otherwise, imo.



Submitted December 27, 2018 at 01:34AM by astraluncertainty http://bit.ly/2RmXgPS

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.