Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, January 27, 2019

Disclosure happens today, what happens next?

OK, just to get some conversation going here. Imagine for a moment that disclosure happens today. Ships land in every major city. And a leader of whatever group it is takes questions from the press. There is no one arguing it is real. We are part of the galactic society.

What happens next, over a year, or several years? Does life change that much for most people? How do leadership in various countries handle the challenges?



Submitted January 27, 2019 at 09:21PM by profgray2 http://bit.ly/2HzChFT

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.