Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Thursday, January 31, 2019

Looking for Former NASA Scientist to Interview for a Podcast

I produce a podcast in Jacksonville, FL called A Taboo Life (ataboolife.com) and I am interested in interviewing someone who is or a retired NASA scientist/employee. It’s an impartial, unedited and unfiltered podcast where I interview interesting people who have stories to tell. Deep down this podcast is about empathy and I am trying to show the world how interesting a single person can be. I only do the interviews face-to-face, no skype or phone interviews. I will travel to you if you live in Florida or Georgia. Message me if you're interested or know someone who is



Submitted January 31, 2019 at 11:39AM by 12capaldi http://bit.ly/2G1urU4

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.