Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Saturday, January 26, 2019

My Grandfathers Mysterious Alien Story

Hey, I'm not sure if this is the right sub to post this but I cannot find anything on Google that isnt about Oumuamua. Please let me know if there is a better place to post this.

Some background: this encounter happened to my (late) grandfather in the 1960's. My grandfather was a well-respected mechanical engineer who was very intelligent, modest, old-school, and was not the type to exaggerate. I will tell you all I know about the encounter as was told to me by my mother. I have no one to answer questions about further details/ information.

My grandfather was driving on a long, straight stretch of highway in a very flat state (in the United States) in the early morning. He was returning from a business trip (which he had all over) so we don't know the exact state. He could see miles and miles ahead as the ground was so flat. He also was the only car on the road. He could see something in the far distance head moving extremely fast and kicking up dust behind it. He said as he continued to drive toward the object he could see that it was a "spool shaped object that was the size of a room." It became apparent that the object and his car were going to collide if he did not adjust his speed because the spool was rolling toward the road at "well over 100 mph" and was aimed to cross the road right where my grandpa's car would be. He sped up and missed being crushed by the giant rolling cylinder by a couple yards. He pulled over and watched the object roll into the horizon until he couldn't see it anymore. He was absolutely baffled by the object. He couldn't even describe or guess what the object was made of (again, he was a mechanical engineer so he knows his materials).

That's all I've got. I'm not the best story-teller so I apologize if it was hard to follow. This is not fiction.

Okay thanks!



Submitted January 26, 2019 at 05:40PM by sparklenumb http://bit.ly/2TnNef2

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.