Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Netflix's "Haunted" is researching extraterrestrial experiences for Season 2

Hi everyone, my name is Chad and I am a Producer working on Season 2 of the Netflix docu-series "Haunted." We are currently looking for new experiences to include in Season 2. If you have an extraordinary, powerful and frightening first-person experience with extraterrestrial life and would like to share it with us, please post it here, DM me or link to a post you already made. Our Producers will be reading stories daily and if we can help share your experience, a member of the Production staff will reach out. Thanks again to everyone and looking forward to your responses.



Submitted January 30, 2019 at 05:21PM by cchayes http://bit.ly/2G1j9yU

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.