Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Friday, February 22, 2019

Aliens and WW2

Jews are aliens, hitler knew this so he tried exterminating them. Not only did he know jews were aliens he also knew that one day aliens would launch on assault on earth, with this in mind he knew uniting the earth would be our only chance of deterring the ET invaders. And we fucked this all up. Jews now run the world and some day soon an entire alien armada will be in our skies and we can do nothing about it.



Submitted February 23, 2019 at 12:32AM by IanAKAThotSlayer https://ift.tt/2VeOulg

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.