Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Friday, February 22, 2019

anyone watching the stars tonight?

ive been outside for about an hour stargazing now, and it has been intense.

i started months back shining a spotlight into the sky at night, only saw one flash response. about a week ago a military grade laser arrived in the mail, these suckers can supposedly light a matchstick, but anyways...

About five minutes into tonight's gazing i noticed a blue star to the east and a green star to the west that rested dead level with each other across the sky., No clouds mind you, nice and clear.

The blue star flashed twice and instantly the green responded with one flash, wrote it off as a bright as fuck twinkle before it happened again only in reverse. After a few repeats of something similar too this the green stars smoothly swung kinda up and to the right, i thought "that looked cool as shit, but its just your eyes, chill."

Immediately after this a star to the South-East of all these going'ons swings down and to the east followed by a few more random stars, effectively melting my mind, it looked like they were dancing with each other.

My wife was too "preoccupied" with the TV to come out of the house and see, thankfully my 6 year old son stepped out here with me, and without me mentioning anything he points up and shouts "DADDY the stars are waving at each other!"

His instant notice calmed me down a bit, and we took turns flashing the laser up for a good bit with a few extremely bright and fast flash responses. Clouds started to roll in so we mozied on inside a few moments ago..

This happened tonight here in the lower SE of Alabama



Submitted February 22, 2019 at 10:10PM by Need2believe https://ift.tt/2SV7fOd

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.