Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Thursday, February 28, 2019

bright orb flying low in the night

a few weeks ago at about 10 at night I was beside a cemetery with 2 others smoking a few spliffs , out of nowhere a small bright ball of light (maybe tennis ball size) started approaching us on the path , it was so bright and moving not to far off the ground until It stopped and started flashing for us, it was almost watching us then as I approached slowly it flew away. I was with 2 others and we all saw the same thing. Anyone else heard of or saw something like this?



Submitted February 28, 2019 at 05:08AM by cartoonskimask https://ift.tt/2UcxhZP

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.