Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Friday, February 22, 2019

Cigar Shaped UFO in International Space Station Live Stream!

I saw a cigar-shaped UFO that appears to have some sort of propulsion trail or maybe it is exhaust fumes from the engine. The UFO appears greenish in color though that could be lighting tint and even appears to have windows or some kind of round features on the exterior of the object. This could be a meteorite or rocket too. I think the big light that appears a few times is not the sun itself merely the reflection of the sun on the arm of the ISS and the window of the camera somehow. Because at first I thought it was the sun but it disappeared and then reappeared a few times. I think it's somehow a reflection of the sun though I could be wrong but the circled object is not the sun or a solar flare or anything like that. Do watch the video until the end because it's on the last appearance of the sun beam that the object appears maybe interacting with the sun or just merely lit up by the presence of the sun beam at the last minute is more likely I think.

Cigar UFO Illuminated by Sunbeam?

https://i.redd.it/ldzyt48xs7i21.png

https://i.redd.it/hevdt68xs7i21.png



Submitted February 22, 2019 at 07:46PM by space0watch https://ift.tt/2EplBgS

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.