Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Friday, February 22, 2019

DMT and conciseness on earth being used as a power source for a advanced civilization? Perhaps used to fuel war on other alien species , or even other dimensional invaders?

So I think the biggest question , is why? Why were aliens and maybe why are they still so interested in our little planet? The only explanation ive heard is its because life isn't that common in the universe, but I think most would agree this is pretty unlikely.

So im going to put another theory up there. The aliens are interested in the natural hallucinogens that grow here on earth, Specifically DMT. DMT is known to be found in many living beings on earth like plants and even humans. We know very little about DMT but perhaps ETs have found away to harness the power of DMT for use in their own civilization. Using earth as basically some kind of energy source , a battery if you will. And maybe we are just one of many of these living batteries.



Submitted February 22, 2019 at 09:29PM by IanAKAThotSlayer https://ift.tt/2NkubA8

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.