Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Thursday, February 21, 2019

Does anyone have the source of this memory?

I have a memory from when I was a young kid, roughly 6/7, of (from my perspective) a black triangle ufo floating only a few feet off the ground and moving down a street in the suburbs during the night. The scene was lit by the orange street lights and the ufo was vertical, like a shark fin. The only thing that I can think of is that I may have seen it on TV (maybe X-Files?) but that’s why I’m asking you guys if this scene was in any sort of media? Thanks in advance.



Submitted February 22, 2019 at 01:42AM by red_yeti https://ift.tt/2NlFbxb

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.